5 Ways Self-Care Impacts Your Business
Self-care really is my favorite thing to write and teach about
Because it’s so much more than getting a manicure and pedicure, but also as
simple as doing that.
It’s breathing for our soul.
Which impacts every single thing we do.
Here are 5 ways how it impacts our businesses specifically.
1. It Raises our Vibration. The reality is that we are all energy. Our thoughts, and more specifically our feelings vibrate at a certain frequency.
It is a feeling universe and like attracts like. So, if we put out feelings of relaxation and joy, we will bring to us more in our lives to be relaxed and
joyful about, like inspired results in the case of business. One of my clients was so stressed out with going back to school, working and running a business, and her business had stopped growing as a result. During one of our sessions, I encouraged her to take the weekend off even though she had a TON to do. Thankfully she did and went for a nice hike with her two dogs. And left her phone at home. Low and behold, when she returned, there was an email waiting for her from someone wanting to work with her. Hmm… coincidence? Nope. She shifted her energy (feelings) and attracted a new client.
2. It Creates the Space for Ideas to come in. If we are stressed out and running around like the world is going to end tomorrow, how can we possibly expect those new creative ideas to come in? It takes calm for more calm to come in. Check-in and see when and how your best ideas
have come in. For my husband, it’s when he plays music. For me, it’s when I’m out in nature. In both scenarios, we are at peace and happy. We push
these creative ideas away when we’re stressed out and overwhelmed.
Think about how you can start adding in time for yourself at first every month, then every week, with building up to every day. Your soul and your business will thank-you
3. We are Really Saying we are Worthy. When we practice self-care, we are really saying; “I respect and love myself enough to take care and honor myself”. This again sends out powerful feelings (energy), of worthiness and RECEIVING! I want you to really hear me on this. If you want to create your dreams you have to be able to receive them. Self-care is receiving. Many of us tend to give, give, give, without a lot of receiving. We have to be willing to do both. It’s not waiting for someone else to give it to you either. Ask for what you want and make it happen. You have the power to do this I promise.
This will enable you to say no to what isn’t working in your life and business and take a stand for what you are wanting. You will show up differently in conversations and interactions thus creating a different result.
4. You Strengthen Your Own Inner Resources. You will strengthen your confidence and decision-making. You will feel more grounded and
stronger. You will be able to tune into your intuition – where you just know what you need to do. You will have clarity. This is a magical place to be in. You will see and be guided to the next steps and actions you need to take. People, places, and situations will FLOW…
5. Happy just leads to More Happy. Empowered decisions, thoughts, and actions take place. Inspired action happens. Work doesn’t feel like work, it feels like inspired creating. You love the projects, work, and people you get to work with. You attract great people. Champagne clients and buyers. Life is fun from here!
So, go on, get your self-care on.